i realised.. quite recently.. like 5 secs ago that I'm more individualistic than I thought I was... independent would probably be a better word.. but let's spare the euphemisms here.
I crave for free will and my ability to move go do what I want, whenever i want.
do not misunderstand. this is a FAR cry from whining abt being in a rs (which by the way I am enjoying) and is a further cry away from being a complain.
in this matter-of-fact entry, I'm simply stating and show casing my horribly slow understanding of myself. at SUCH a age, I prob should already have known myself a notch better and should have already taken steps to keep this "phoenix" (as in X men?? ... get it?! pFfT) within me in check.
yet time and time again, I leash out on my poor unsuspecting victim of a boyfriend and force on him the taste of my wrath - aka unreasonable, highly unstable nature. (for that I apologise. on PMS's behalf, I apologise.)
on this note, I shall... leave blogger and give my bf a call to apologise for my uncalled for hostility this morning. hAH! blogging HELPS I'm telling you.
Hi, My name is Joyce and I'm an addict.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment