Monday, November 12, 2007

in a pensive-limbo state

that's exactly the kind of mood korean dramas shove you into.

I'm a sucker for sappy romance stories... even if the rebel in me is sobbing like a baby, screaming against the cliched love story.

no matter the situation, I'll float right across to la-la land and imagine a life parallel to that of the female lead.

*dreAmy sigh*

a guy who will put himself on the line for you
a guy who allows himself to take all blame for you
a guy who would take humiliation upon himself for you
a guy who would sacrifice his own love for you
a guy who puts you above all else

as ideal as it always seems to be, as luring as all fairytales make it out to seem, as tempted as am I to wistfully ask for a guy like that...

that's not the guy I need...
my guy?

my guy makes me smile, even if he's smiling at me through a photo
my guy is dorky and doesn't care if he looks bad in front of me
my guy loves me even when I'm unsexi-fied
my guy?

my guy may not be ideal or perfect. he may not always be tolerant and may not give in to my every whim.
but he's there waiting for me. at the end of the tunnel, edging me on... keeping me in love with him, making me want to hold on.

my guy is tailor-made for me.

No comments: