Saturday, December 08, 2007

NOT in a good MOOOD!!

tsk. today's been fucking lousy and it's only 11 in the morning.
damnit.

I'm pissed with myself cos I TOTALLY forgot abt enrollment on fri and NOW it's gonna be hell of a troublesome issue. To make matters worse, the student person in charge DOESN'T work weekends! Not even Sat mornings! Bloody lazy bones! wth do i pay so much money for if all i get is screwed up lousy service and a damn student portal!!! WHICH by the way.. isn't the easiest portal to access.
ARGh!...

THEN!
I'm pissed with my house maid cos she BLOODY rough! and does NOT respect my order of things!
if I make my bed in a certain way... it's MADE! don't bloody rearrange my duvet or put the cushions which I placed on my floor ON MY BED!!
and SHE fucking sings like she's killing a chicken! like.. for real....with NO regard to whoever else is in the house, she sings like she bloody OWNS this place... I literally feel the skin on the back of my neck crawl every SINGLE TIME she attempts to carry a tune...
ARGh!...

and THEN!
I find my favorite pair of skinnies RUINED!!
totally and UTTERLY ruined!
it's spotted with white specks.. wait.. white... HUGE specks!... apparently from some paper in my pocket which i APPARENTLY left in my pants. and I was hoping to bring tt on my trip!!
ARGh!...


TSSSK!!!
SEE! Naomi... this was one reason why I was reluctant to give you my blog address...
it can get ugly in here.

and why da hell is Leon's mum adding me on facebook!?! .. so weird!

No comments: