only 900 hours more. I can deal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always thought that healthy relationships should be like Venn diagrams. tt's how you spell it alright~ ...
everyone should maintain their own space while sharing a portion of their life with the other person. the real annoying thing is because we KNOW abt the venn diagram, we tend to wonder about our selfish spaces and what your significant (or not so, whichever) does in his/her own pockets of time.
so does that mean.. we should all pretend that we're in one big happy circle to blot out any spaces of doubt, to keep any wild running imagination in check and to fool ourselves into thinking I've got him/ her all to myself?
tsk . bullshit.
i think simplest solution: if he's busy, busy yourself.
Mmmm.. i'm so clever.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment