i think i think weird thoughts.
I think about what i would wear if there was a war, what would be the most sensible, comfortable and least conspicuous thing to be wearing, like which bra would be best... which underwear would dry best and last the longest..
i think about how blind people go about identifying things, like how much greater and more heightened their sense of touch is compared to an ordinary person...
I think about the best kinds of food to stall if the world was dying... and if my home has enough supplies to buy our way into safety if not to last long enough before the world recovers again..
I think about where and with whom i would be with if the end of world came... what if adrian and my family are in separate places? will i be able to congregate all my loved ones together?
I think about all the people who are still unsaved and do not know Christ and what would happen to them should the world end and Judgment day was upon us.
I think about what God would say to me and what I would tell Him when He asks me why I did all those wrong things i knew not to do?
I think about my life 10 years down... if I would be the best mum my kids would ever have and the best wife my hubby could ever hope for... i think about my cooking and baking abilities.. but never my career or what I would do if i DIDN'T get married...
I think about growing older, about my parents and who would pass first, I think about where i would be and how much i would do to show them the love they have showered me with... I think about my parents growing much older and wonder how life will deal with that, how I would deal with them...
it's frustrating when absolutely nothing is within your control... it's frustrating when you cannot make a decision that's always good for everyone you love...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment