Sunday, September 17, 2006

back from berkela..!

ALRIGHTY!!...

first up!.. the trip to berkela falls was absolutely FAB!... hmmm..
HAhhA.. OOokAY, so there were times i damn bloody regretted going... ( like when it poured while we were trying to sleep and the TENT COULDN'T keep the WATER OUT!! )... BUT! ... on the whole.. this really was another prefectly memorable trek experience.
*HappY sigh*

more abt the trip if and when I feel like it another time... I'm poOpped!
pictures to be posted as soon as they come in...!

--------------------------------------------------------

to the MYSTERIOUS tagger...

apparently you visited my blog at least twice in 3 days... seems like you're really bored with nothing very much else to do... I wonder...

...and leon's history in my life... so i made a mistake... get over it.
everyone's moved on. so should you.

if you wanna tag, leave a name. if not I'll just delete future tags.

No comments: