I'm not a flirt... and sometimes, to a minuscule extent, I feel almost regretful about it.
I see girls... ladies... women "charm" their way through spineless dick-heads and emerge the thick urban jungle of sick twisted politics and tough muscle tearing labour as royalty, unscathed AND worshipped.
an extra blink of an eye, a little coy smile, a slight touch of his elbow, a pretty pursed lip in the right direction and smooth sails bid the calling of her every breath.
what da fuck!
yet while I secretly wish I had the ability to bend over and stoop to such God- sent womanly tactics, I find such hints of manipulation irksome and highly insulting to the woman strength.
and YET again... as I wag my finger and shake my head is disapproval, I humbly admit that such methods do give us the weaker, born-to-be-pampered gender an upper hand strong enough to break even the proudest man.
my final take on ladies who pour their boobs over a desktop to wriggle out of a tight situation?
I guess... they must have had to humble themselves enough to do what they do in order to eventually climb over to the top and gain that iron upper hand.
fact of life:
nice guys get no where.
naughty girls get everywhere.
-------------------------------------------------------
I gotta find out... is anything really going on between the 2 of you....
simply rumours?
or are things really beginning to brew? ... *sigh*
recent events woke my sleeping emotions...
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment