i went to cell today... unwillingly.
i didn't want to go not cos I had better things to do.
i didn't want to go cos i just didn't want to be there.
didn't see the point, didn't see the need.
but that's probably where the root of the problem is.
there WAS a point and there WAS a need.
i realised today and i'm glad I went.
I know I'm hardly becoming of a christian so much so that a friend thought I was wearing a cross just cos it was pretty...
but I just thought that the 2 points I learnt today and wanna share might actually mean something to someone else too. If not, would just serve as a reminder for me in the future.
1. Abram disobeyed God and yet God delivered him from the trouble Abram's disobedience caused, unscathed AND blessed.
- many of us found this curious and highly unfair. after all, you do the crime , you pay the time.
but Daryl pointed out that God did that because God promised Abram that he would bless Abram greatly.
POINT?
My God is a good God who keeps his promise- no matter what. and the strength of His promise is unbreakable and indefinite.
2. Despite the distance you've strayed from God, despite how alone you may feel sometimes, despite how you think you've gone too far to ever come back and feel close to God again, He is always there, ever ready to welcome you back.
God's will.. is no easy will.
" Your plans pay now and cost later. God's plan may cost now, but will always pay later."
MY PLANS vs GOD's PLAN
the choice should be a no brainer.. but why am I finding it so hard?
thank you Adrian... for dragging me to cell when you already had yours to drag :)
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment