Friday, February 02, 2007

late night chats

just got offline not too long ago...
was chatting with 2 very impt ppl... the experience with 1 of whom has taught me a lot.
Eik Feng and his gf Summer (a.k.a Leon's Ex)

I can't say very much abt what we've talked abt and really, it doesn't matter cos it was all abt problem solving and the dissolving of long harboured anger and unrest.

thank God for msn and thank God for a good temper. ( though many of you would beg to differ.)

All I can admit to is... summer and I are both misunderstood, lied- abt ppl and the main culprit of our angst is none other than our very much despised Ex -- the lying cheat who finds pleasure in manipulating others, who in his own lil snooty life seeks cheap ways of finding thrill in causing mental and emotional mayhem for others.

Go to hell Leon.

No comments: