considering the fact that I haven't updated this supposed diary of mine with recent life events, I have decided to dedicate this one entry on boring mundane ting-lings
Days of Joyce's Life
WORK
I just started work today, to say that i MISS office would be a lie but some comfort awaits in the fact that i am at least earning a miserly amt my boss has the cheek to call income to me/ salary to her. Don't get me wrong though ( I seem to have repeated this one too many times. Hmmm... ) I LIKE my boss at times, most times to say the least. but work is WORK and money is MONEY. Personality counts for NOTHING when you're paying me peanuts. so there.
HEALTH
uhm... I don't know how to say this but I contracted a bladder infection and I survive to tell the tale. my skin... uhm, ignoring the pimple i have in my right nostril and a infrequent tight feeling on my chin, the face still smiles.
everywhere else- i have been trying to do a little clearing up, cleaning up, tidying up of my cosy room... and i think I have suffer from a hell of an itchy dust allergy... so now, I have a couple of scratch marks on my left leg- NOT pretty.
FAMILY
Parents leaving town for church camp Mon to Thurs... so that's good. but I've just been made to baby sit my lil bro or in my dad's words " be HOME to accompany your brother, especially at NIGHT. come HOME early." I think all he really wanted me to hear were the last 3 words.
FRIENDS
no time. sad. want. to. meet. up. difficult.
ADRIAN
hAh! my baby went for yet another eye op. Hopefully this time, it works well for him. the last 2 ops didn't heal up too good ... :(
His grandparents are visiting from HongKong this week- so that means no late nights at his place, no staying over. and SINCE his eye needs rest and protection from light in any form, I don't think we'll be meeting very much till... ...
1. his grandparents leave
2. his eyes get a lil better
3. my event is over
either that or I sneak over in the wee hrs of the night and leave before the break of dawn- the idea's pretty appealing actually, if not for the fact that I would have to go to work the next day AND the fact that i love my sleep.
in comparison with the time we spend together, the next 10- 14 days of less time with each other will be quite a novel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KELVIN
- had to mention his name just cos he WANTED it to be mentioned.
talk abt thick skin ... *tsk tsk tsk... *
Ladies- Kelvin Ngian is single AND available.
One Time Offer Not To Be Missed *ka Ching!*
Msg me for details.
bloody hell... this stupid pic messed up my whole entry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment