what happens when daddy says NO to something you wanna do?
what happens when mummy doesn't help?
what happens when you're so darn pissed you can't even speak coherently in your own defense?
the parents win of course!! THAT'S what happens! that's what ALWAYS happens any God-damn way!
i dunno..as much as i would love to play the game of " who wouldn't talk to who first" and Charades with the 'ol pa and ma, it honestly makes me sad that I have to get all angst y at them. I tried to ignore my dad... I didn't talk to him, didn't respond to the things he said, basically pretended i didn't careless if he dropped dead... and I collapse in less than 24 hrs. hah! a useless lousy spineless daddy's girl i am.. i KNOW!!!... pfFt.
sigh.
my stands of protests will NEVER work for as long as I love my parents as I do.
I love them too much... i really do...
and I'm not too proud of it.
if there's one thing i learned from this whole experience?
it's that loving your parents will never get you too far in life.
not unless your dad owns Microsoft or something...
now THAT would be an entirely different story.
"oh Daddy Bill.... ..... .... "
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment