that was all i was looking for.... ...
i needed to know. to be told to realise what I mean.
it just felt like with time, i've faded into just another portion of your life.. blended in like wallpaper... and not someone, something who could make you laugh, someone whom you used to think was fun and alive.. i wanted to be Yellow in your life... not just a background... i wanted to be woo-ed from time to time... and not feel like I've already given up my chase-value.
i told you what i told you because i wanted you to see me. to look at me and still think i'm worth your second looks... and not see and think "oh hey... "
I'm still young... we're still young. ... .... but just because we so snug in each other doesn't mean our lives are over... and it feels just abt like that these days.
I don't wanna live my life like it's already slowed down when we're still far from settling.
nothing happened with that guy. It's almost as if he just said "Hi" .
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment