


I know i look .. uh.. not so glam in this pic.. but chECK out jeremy!!! hHAhahha!

uhm.. yeah.. ...... ...



I found a new kind of photo shot i like :) we'll prob be doing quite a bit of these on our holiday baby *wink* ... MuAHahhah!

In Jem's car. we took like 25 pics on the way from Kovan to Timbre. pRaying to HIT red lights so we could take MORE pics! .. now THAT's photo-whoring... !

:) ... hey baby! Pics for your viewing pleasure! we didn't take many pictures of Daryl in his square hat... it was the after party that was fun! :)
I can't WAIT for MY turn to graduate! it's taking too DAMN long!! ... sigh... ... ...... ...
Anyway! I hope you enjoy these pics! wish you were here dear!! ... you would have had quite a few good laughs :)

No comments:
Post a Comment