Tuesday, December 09, 2008

apologies

what's worse? Apologizing without meaning it or not apologizing at all?

I think some people are not inclined to saying "I'm sorry." and I think that's fine as long as they've made their apologies in one way or another. Albeit it may not be truly satisfying, any form of remorse shown beats indignation and arrogance.

However, what stinks, is when someone apologizes, and IN their apology, throws in a low blow right back at ya! Your apology means even less and reeks because not only is it insincere, your apology is used as a disguise for your insult.

like..
" oh.. I'm sorry for ruining your ugly dress!"
" oh.. I'm sorry I fed your cooking to the dog because it tasted like crap."
" oh.. I'm sorry i didn't invite you to the party nobody else invited you for."

well guess what.. i WAS invited.

No comments: