is as black as a fucking black sheep.
just a few reasons why today has been uberly fucked up...
1. some ppl should SERIOUSLY consider signing up for retard class.
I mean... you're fucking over 20 and still can't string a comprehend-able sentence together? ... .. you're either just stupid as fuck... or a BLOODY genius who manages to convince the schools that your seemingly lack of intellect is actually a disguise because you are really i mean REALLY spy for the planet Mars.
i can almost imagine you talking to a MIT prof. "ah Buh ahBur behBeh Ah BerBu buBOoOo"
and he's just there.. lying on the floor on his back laughing and giggling while trying to catch the keys in you're jiggling in your hand.
2. some ppl should SERIOUSLY consider going to charm school.
like really.. when you meet someone in a mood as bad as mine is today? ... bloody hell.. THINK before you speak... THINK about what you're doing or saying... the slightest miss of an apt punctuation could make me blow my top... let's not even go into the wrong use of emoticons.
3. some ppl should SERIOUSLY consider keeping their foul temper in check.
yeAp. that's me. so I'll just end RIGHT here.
" it's my PaRty and I'll cry if I want to! CRrRy if I want to ! CRY if I want toOoo! .... "
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment