nobody.. and i mean NOBODY can be as sad as I am right now...
i don't CARE if you just lost a limp..or if your eye just got burnt out and still dangling by some thin red veiny-ish looking thing..
i don't CARE if your cat just got run over by a damn truck.. or if you just got pregnant by mistake and are contemplating a murder-then-suicide stunt...
heck. you.
ME me Me me ME Me me ME Mee MEE mee ME!
that's all there is today!
my boy flew off today.
the feeling. blows.
you know it's ironic how i would usually roll my eyes at people .. like ME.
like... 4 mths.. pFft. BIG DEAL! ...
now that i'm here right now? .. the position I'm in... it just seems to me like I've been made a FOOL of by my own disdain and lack of respect for people who willingly put themselves through L.D.R <-- aka Long Distance Relationship
I find myself slapped awake... and being with Mr. Low is like a dream a never want to wake up from... ( cliched? i know. fuck you. it's MY DAY remember?! tsk! )
Sigh... so now he's dunno where.. above dunno which ocean or city.. and I'm just waiting here... for him to call me.. asap...
I'm in love... so SO SoOO in love with you...
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment