Friday, September 28, 2007

the saddest little girl in town (Part Duex)

so. in order to cushion myself from this rude awakening... I have with me.. 2 new pets. Goldfish really...
channeling my love and affection to them.. cha..aA.. Nn..e..Li..nG..... *Zing ZING*

sigh... Colin was right... BF withdrawal syndrome.. KiCking in so hard it hurts in the balls...

tsk..
i would LOVE to start on the list of things I'll miss without my sugar bunny honey darling chocolate coated hunka hunka of a man ... Adrianey Lowsy... but.. it'll prob take too long.. besides.. i now have TRUCK LOADS of time to waste .. i mean.. kill.. i mean... to seriously ponder upon and note down meticulously the things the absence of my sugar bunny honey darling chocolate coated hunka hunka of a man have caused me to miss.. soOo much... I'll do the list another time...

darling.. dArling... you should be punished for making me feel this way ... ... SoOOb!

No comments: