i KNOW i'm suppose to be excited by the prospects of 2009 considering it will be a milestone year of my life but.. I dunno...
I'm not one for the unexpected and all that. all i know is I'm living right here in my comfort zone and 2009 is here to screw it all up.
great.
so much for optimism at the start of another year.
sigh~ well... to state a few positive things that bades a good omen.
1. i FINALLY got to try Margaritas @ dempsey. so YAy! ...




2. a friend of mine just proposed to ANOTHER friend of mine.. and she said YES! so YAy! ...
3. I'm nearing my 2 yrs with Adriany Low. so YAy! ...
4. I got a pay raise from my boss. so YAy! ...
5. I'm gonna start work this year which means MORE income!! so YAy! ...
6. My family's planning a trip to Korean! so YAy! ...
... HMmMM! that looks pretty decent! ... Mmmmm....
seems like 2009 may just turn out better than expected :D
No comments:
Post a Comment