Thursday, January 29, 2009

i wonder if my parents think i'm good at anything. forget that... i wonder if they are able to come up with at least SOMETHING if asked if i was good at anything.

the sad truth is that maybe i really am not.

i was decent at dance.
decent at drawing.
decent at tennis.
decent at making little photo scrapbooks...

but i'm not really GOOD any at any of those... or i would like to think i wasn't really given any opportunities to explore my own potential in any of the above.

sigh. this sucks... I suck....

1 comment:

Gary said...

Hi Joyce, Gary here. Not so sure whether you still can remember me. You and I were the station ICs @ the Botanic Garden. Anyway, sometimes I do have the same feeling as what you have written in this entry. I'm not good @ anything either but never give up...tt's all...yup! ^_^