christmas is COMING!!
finally!!...
HAhaHHA.. my fave season of ALL is finally here.
OokAy.
just needed to get that out...
-----------------------------------------------------
I spent pretty much my last 2 days at home... lying on the couch gorging on titbits and BnJs watching GonG- a korean drama (for the PPL who have BEEN WHERE?!? and are unaware)
in the short 2 days and 24 episodes, I have formed a somewhat love-hate rs with korean drama...
I'm lazy to describe exactly how and why.. but those who feel me.. *chest punch and point*
.
.
.
I feel you too...
sigh...
watching Gong has made me wonder..
maybe an arranged marriage isn't always all that bad.. in fact it could act be good
*silly sigh*
look at the old ppl around us.. many are still loving and them getting together was prob arranged..
unlike the "love" we have these days.. and the "marriages" we swear by.
they have lost their... sincerity and are no longer "the divine coming together of 2 bodies."
divorce rates scare me.
i wish i could look at love and relationships as purely as she- in Gong does.
truth is...
everything's corrupted.
yes, me included.
and the sad thing is... I embrace what i detest so.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment