I've heard horror stories before I went for for my lil naval piercing.
I heard abt how the wound would bleed and how pus would ooz from it like there was a yellow river flowing in me..
I heard how it could get infected and how my tummy would turn blue if my body chose to reject the piercing..
ALL that..I overcame.
what bothers me NOW...
is what I JUST heard..
that my skin would wear thin and my piercing MIGHT just drop out leaving an ugly scar.
that my piercing would for SURE one day drop out if I keep it on all the time.
Argh!...
I don't want it to drop out!!....
I don't want to have an ugly sCar!!! ...
SOb----------------------------------------------------------------
a lil side track...
I'm INSANE over GonG!
everything abt it has been on my mind over everything i see or do or think abt..!
sigh... even the way I look at guys and my idea of the kinda guy I wanna be with has changed...
double sigh... where's my Li Xin?
*smack SMACk*
OuCH!
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment