Tuesday, December 12, 2006

life these days... INSANE!!!

I'll prob head back to sleep right after this post.
it's been a crazy weekend followed by a crazy start to the week!!

Zoukout was abZoluTely FANTASTIC.. with good music stringed one after another till the break of dawn... i have NEVER danced myself THIS happy in SUCH a long LONG time..! i can't wait for next year to come around! woooOooT!

Adventure Jamboree (AdJAm)
i was only there as a game master and I'm already so glad I was part of it!! it was TIRING... and at times almost brain-dead boring but it was fun just being part of the success of the event and seeing the teams (SOME teams) come and go with such lemon-ey zest! HAh!! benefits of being YOUNG... * I miss being 17 and crazily energetic*

it's been a helluva 2 pass weeks!!
since my exams ended.. my life's been packed.. event after event after event after event..
both good AND bad..
but either way..
in the words of my boss...

" it's been a good month.. a goOooOd month."

PAY'S coming IN!!!.... hAHhaH..! YiPs!!!

i can't wait for the pix !!

No comments: