i dread 3rd Jan 2007. the start of Sem 4.
it's gonna be tough and I'm worried.
this time round, we have to get our projects done right.
just seeing how Mr B pulled through with such disgustingly decent scores totally enlightened me- PROJECTS are more important and I thought them to be.
A CREDIT, just won't do.
even so... I worry bout who my project mates might be.
I don't want to be penalised for something that isn't my fault.
it ain't my doing, so it just isn't fair that i get shit for it...
but then again... it really is my personal choice...
hAH. talk abt matyr-dom.
this stinks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
taxi fares are getting insane.
a personal chauffer ( or however you spell it) will prob be cheaper by year 2010.
DAMN it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
drinking coffee with your friends at 1 in the morning is a TOTALLY bad BAD idea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i can't sleep.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment