Friday, April 13, 2007

Lips of an Angel

i do NOT like this song... i used to love it... humming everytime i hear it... singing it once I knew the lyrics... but now that it has finally sunk in ( took a pretty long time I.KNOW. ) it IRKS me...

just read the lyrics!
for your convenience... ...

"Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder

Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying?
Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud -totally reminds me of L when i walked into the toilet to find him sitting on the bowl talking on the phone. PfFt!

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue - you don't SAY...

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an voice angel

Honey why you calling me so late?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Note the words in bold- - - - - - - - > W. T. F. ?!

seriously. if this guy hasn't gotten over his EX, he has NO business hooking up with someone new - damnit!
" my girl's in the next room, sometimes i wish she was you" ?!?!

drop DEAD honey.
calling her YOUR GIRL in one line then saying you want to be someone else in the NEXT?
that just ain't right.

No comments: