Friday, April 13, 2007

this WEE morning

i was still awake around 5 this morning...
looking through the many many pictures I have collecting dust in my laptop...
i miss my friends. HAhhAhha ... yes and I KNOW what some ppl have been calling me..
huh huh.. HUh... i won't mention kel and colin .. "full time girlfriend" right.... tsk tsk..SHAME on you guys...

Fg- we talked. so that's settled :D

Lin and Yang... how have ya'll been? - Lin.. last sem right? JIA YOU!!

I MISS ODAC... ... *sob*
I miss MindCafe
I miss Palepah



H... still partying? still as naughty and playful? ... Be Good! *finger wag*
J... I miss JC and how we were close... but i guess Life goes on... and you seem happy.... so that's good :)

J... we talked TOO ... so that's good TOO. You go GTO!
Kelvin Ngian Wei Wei... haAh! no worries abt you lah.... :) strong young sensible man... - funny. but tt's what I think of you.
I... you remind me of Stewie.. - I sincerely hope you're doing ok... but you're probably sceptical abt this already.. Hah!
SH... How's the Korean sch thingie preparations? :) Hope you're going for it!! I'm envious!!
WY... it's been so loOong!! still with your BF? still going to church? ... knowing you.. it's prob a yes and yEs!

dearest Eve and Rich :) - supper?! Oooh yeah!

No comments: