Monday, August 13, 2007

a confession

i have a little secret i would like to divulge... a confession to make.
ever since adrian and I got together, we've been meeting like almost EVERYDAY.
yes.. and tt was 7 mths ago.
so.. that would be... a basic 30 day month multiplied by 7 and that gives us 210 days.
of the 210 days... i'm about 97% sure that I meet him at least... 200 days.

scary? insane? ... well... yeah. a tad.
i wouldn't say I'm terrible proud of this certain non-achievement cos it really doesn't say a lot about my social life... (sad shake of head) .

i guess one thing led to another..
from the beginning, when i thought he was leaving in March, we wanted to spend all the time we could afford together... and soon, that sweetness became a habit.
and as we ALL know... habits are hard to break.

so ... (sheepish look) to those who I've heard complain about how their friend's or family member's girlfriends hang around WAY too much... i MUST say...

yeaAp. I too am one of THEM.

No comments: