have you ever questioned what some things in life are worth ?
was your last expensive buy worth it? or your last argument with your mum?
was that angry insult you spat at your sister/ brother worth the hurt you caused them just so you could feel good and proud that you won?
I find myself asking the question " was it worth it?" one too many times and every time it happens, i feel like I'm wasting pieces of my life.
what am I made for? what's the greatest thing that will ever happen to me? has it happened? did I miss it ? i dread all the answers to the questions I ask over and over.
what's your life worth?
what's a good grade in a 20% test worth?
what's a good hot body worth?
what's a perpetual nice golden tan worth?
what's one day with your boyfriend worth?
what's a good friend's friendship worth?
what's a couple of hours of Warcraft worth?
Life would be a lot simpler if we had counters numbering each activity of our lives... priority is always such an issue.
programme me.
I don't think I've got what it takes to do the right thing at the right time for the right reasons all the time.
I want to defy you and open your eyes.
what you think there is to life? ... it's doesn't even come close to what I see, what I wanna do, what i love.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment