i can't seem to figure out what the problem is. or maybe I already know how things are going so wrong. maybe I'm just afraid to confront the issue cos that may mean doing something i rather not. i sit and tear, thinking about what could happen and how things could end up. I'm afraid of the consequences yet i wish to know the "what if"s of my actions. I don't feel so hot right now and i wish this feeling would go away somehow.. anyhow... i miss the good ol days.. if only the good ol days wouldn't grow old and fade away. is this normal? is this the usual cycle everyone goes through? make it go away. make it go away.
i miss the you i had.
i miss the us we shared.
bring back those happy days.
tell me they weren't just a phase.
show me what i fear isn't true.
how could you ever make me blue?
tell me time knows nothing, we'll never grow cold.
hold me. say you'll never let go.
I don't want history to repeat itself.
argh! I'm such a mushy mess.
i HATE it!! ... but please don't let me fix it...
fixing it would mean i've fallen out of love...
fixing it would mean.. the end of us.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment