i cringe and wriggle in discomfort when people who do not know me pass judgments abt the person i am.
right... so i say i'm over it and it doesn't get to me anymore .. but truthfully? a sting will always hurt. no matter how many times you've been stung.
what gets me even MORE is when the people i think are my friends listen to these other people and believe the crap they hear spewing out of their mouths without first talking to me and listening to .. yeah.. maybe THE TRUTH?! I mean... if someone comes up to me and tells me something shitty about a friend... i would first spit in their faces, ask them to shut the hell up then go talk to my friend about it. Really... it's BAD enough that some ppl in the world find their pleasure in hurting other people ... but it's WORSE if a friend doesn't confront you about the rumors they hear.
So you say... ... (in a high pitch irritating female whiney voice) "there can't be fire without smoke!!" if someone tells me something lousy abt a friend, SOMETHING'S gotta have sparked it off and I think that person has the right to know abt it... and have the right to be given an opportunity to correct it and set things straight.
A quick nod to the lousy backstabbing minions out there, just cos you can't have something, just cos you can't lead a happy normal stay-out-of-others'-business life, just cos you have to be horrid to remain sane doesn't give you the right to stick a knife into someone else's back.
smiling hypocrites hiding behind your friendly persona.
have a little class to at least voice your distaste for someone IN THEIR FACE.
yes. this is a challenge. you got a problem with me. say it to my face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take comfort in the fact that this isn't my eternal home.
Earth isn't meant to be comfy for me... so it'll be easier for me when I leave this place and go to where I truly belong- heaven.
but of cos.. I would have to endure the sick shit this place sometimes offer for another 50-60 yrs...
I'm sOoOOo tempted to say something mean.. but it'll contradict my take on Earth just 2 lines earlier.. soOoO.. tsk. yeah. bye.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment