
i want to be pampered. spoilt and looked after.
i want to feel precious and invaluable and irreplaceable... i want to lay back and be served.. feel the sun on my skin and hear the sound of the crashing waves that end with gentle frolicking under my feet and between my toes.i want to party all night, drink fizzy drinks get high and not puke... I want to get away and run into the sunset.. to shop till I get sick of it..i want to be irresponsible.. I want to eat ice cream and gorge on chocolate.. i want to play at the beach... i want to lie down by a fireplace and read a good book with a cup of hot coffee and cookies arm's length away.. I want to lie in the arms of my guy and watch a DVD, eat home made pop corn and will our time away together... I want to sit on a swing and have someone push me.. higher and higher and higher.. I want to hear the laughter of children.. I want to go on a drive to no where and just listen to sappy music all the way... i want to have a good laugh and a painful time of horrible table jokes with my friends..
my life.. i want that too...
today didn't go too well.
No comments:
Post a Comment