i don't get some ppl...
they disappear from your life when the sun is shining and one day *pOOF* they reappear and expect you to greet them with arms wide open.. acting all chummy and concerned...
look... whatever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like a kid who just completed her first set of problem sums.
as I lay my pencil on the freezing metal table.. I look up and am greeted by a frowning look hovering above my tiny child-sized head... the seemingly disapproving adult sticks out a hand.. and on his palm.. lies my favourite sweet. I peered from beneath my china-doll fringe and my gaze move between his perplexed, almost frustrated face and that shiny sweet just an arm's length away...
whAaat?... should I take it?
is he offering tt sweet cos I did good?
or will he close his palm, over the candy just as I reach out because I got it all wrong...
what?
I wanna hear that neigh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what to make of my job.
it's killin me... but somehow.. I seem to be that hand slashin at my wrist.
my eyebags have never been THIS dark...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My msn ain't working still..PFFT....
but I WANT the sentosa PICS!!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment