I was swirling around in my forbidden office swirl chair after lunch yesterday and then I stopped. and my eyes nearly popped out from their cosy sockets when I realised... ....
I have never worked SO much in one week, day after day after DAY! in my ENTIRE life!
the past week has been crazy...!
here's a quick look at it.
mon
start work 9 a.m
end work 830 p.m
visited Kim and Ben at Heeren
tues
start work 830 a.m
end work 8 p.m
visited Kim and Ben at Heeren
wed
start work 9 a.m
end work 7 p.m
went Zouk.
partied and met a drunk benizuka.
reached home and slept at 4 plus a.m
thurs
start work 10a.m
end work 9p.m
Fri
start work 930 a.m
end work 7 p.m
Jennee's birthday BBQ
tortured outselves and watched DVDs till the wee hrs.
slept at 7 a.m
got up at 930 a.m
took a cab home.
Sat
slept from 10 to 2.30 p.m
slept from 4 to 5.45 p.m- overslept for Seby's bday!!
reached home around 1030.
and here I am.. sitting blogging whining.
i feel like i just wasted my Saturday. PFft.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment