never leave your room door open on a sunday afternoon when your mum is at home.
she'll bloody walk in every 3 mins to ask you ridiculous no brainer qsns, offer you enough fruits to get you stuffed with juice and fibre AND remind you of things you have no NEED for remembering...
pFfft.... CLOSE the DOOR!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm tired... too many things to be done and to do... too little time.
since my papers ended.. I haven't quite enjoyed a moment of quiet and peace to myself.
It's not like I'm complaining bout the company cos really... I HAVE been having fun and the people around me are just impossibly enjoyable to be around! *chuckle*
it's just tt while i am undeniably an extrovert - I like being around ppl ESPECIALLY when I'm down... I need snippets of time to myself.. to quieten down..take a stroll.. listen to music.. walk around and shop in my own bubble...
a lot of things have been happening lately.. maybe not quantitatively.. but.. my mind feels saturated with different scenarious, diff possiblilies, diff issues, different considerations.
my job. my exams. my friends. him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL THE SAME
-The Sick Puppies
I don't mind where you come from
As long as you come to me
I don't like illusions I can't see
Them clearly

I don't care no I wouldn't dare
To fix the twist in you
You've shown me eventually
What you'll do
I don't mind...
I don't care...
As long as you're here
Go ahead tell me you'll leave again
.
.
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
Do it all over again
It's all the same
Hours slide and days go by
Till you decide to come
And in between it always seems too long
All of a sudden

And I have the skill, yeah I have the will
To breathe you in while I can
However long you stay
Is all that I am
I don't mind...
I don't care...
As long as you're here
Go ahead tell me you'll leave again
.
.
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
Do it all over again
It's always the same
Wrong or right
Black or white
If I close my eyes
It's all the same

In my life
The compromise
I close my eyes
It's all the same
No comments:
Post a Comment