Thursday, January 04, 2007

floater



LOVE my new wedges TOO...! *grin*

--------------------------------------------------------------

my parents watched Borat!
first it was Scary Movie.. NOW Borat.
what?!... they living their lives backwards?!..

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am pms-ing. I think.
either tt or I just ran outta excuse for bad moods.

--------------------------------------------------------------

isn't life ironic?
I AM the epitome of AVERAGE.
ave. shoe size
ave. dress size
ave. singaporean girl size.
ave. grades... pFft.

in fact everything abt me is SOOoO average that I can hardly find anything at a sale.
yet with such.. average-ness brimming outta me.. I can't seem to find the balance... in other words, the average in almost every OTHER area in my life.

my ribena's forever either too sweet or too bland.

--------------------------------------------------------------

and WHAT's with the resurrection of the Ex-es??

i saw JACK on the train today..and I stood in front of him for 5 STATIONS THROUGH while chatting in my usual idiosyncratic way with my friends before I even noticed it was HIM.

EEeekS!!

and he was with HER.
shit he looked bad.
thank GOD I was wearing what I was wearing today.

No comments: