NOT in a good mood.
my brain was chewing on one thought I couldn't get outta my head since I watched that particular episode of satc.
is there such a thing as ghosts of a past relationship?
are we haunted by them?
and if so... how do we... or can we free ourselves from their evil grasps?
Adrian... was one thing. History.
and suddenly with a single email, he somehow was able to throw me off my feet.. fretting and churning the queesy thought of meeting him throughout entire days.
why?
why would it be weird to meet up with an ex? in this case, A?
cos we ended sour?
cos we barely were in contact for the past 3 yrs?
why is he asking me out NOW? and only now?
and IF i DO meet him?
WHAT?
WHAT would we talk abt? superficial shit like what we're doing now? ... how we're coping with the high demands of society? ... how we have been coping the past 3 yrs?... what our future plans are? .... well MINE certainly did not include him in the tiniest fraction...
ARGH..
WHY am I even fretting!?!...
SHIT.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
btw, I LOVE my new hairstyle.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment