Tuesday, January 16, 2007

time

to some .. time may be the healer of all wounds and scars.
to others, time is but a dreadful crawl life uses to remind us of our inadequacies.

in the time Adrian and i were apart, we both grew as individuals and matured, each on our own. We both learnt life lessons, both experienced different things in many different ways and both grew to appreciate what we didn't or couldn't back then.

i was telling him how I have learnt so much from my fateful episode with Leon and the people I have met.
in turn.. he told me... he didn't know what to make of it all.
on one hand, he was glad I had grown, learnt, remembered and am now clearer of what I want.
on the other, he wondered how scarred I had become in retrospect to all that has happened.

time heals all? ...
only time can tell.

i traded my faith in man and my strength from childish beliefs for the mere first glimpses of growth and maturity.

I wonder what the price of growing up is.

No comments: