wanted to kill some time by blogging but was running out of ideas and I'm basically on an emotional plateau hence the LACK OF TOPIC then I realised...
I write better when I'm emotional.. yet the words I speak end up making me sound like a raving lunatic.
why or how is tt??
many have held their tongue in the midst of arguments, many more have regretted the things they have said in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT, otherwise known as Anger or Stupidity.
but like me, some of these fools who have allowed their tongues to lead them down the road of sarcasm, hurtful, often demeaning and insulting words can swear on their lives that if they were only given a pen and paper, things would have been quite a bit clearer and a lot less painful.
pen mightier than the sword.
whoever came up with that is a genius.
ps: I need a quote to paint on adrian's wall
ideas? suggestion? - pls.. nothing sleazy.
we want fun, quirky, light hearted, meaningful quotes that are prob... max 7 words long.
REWARD! Half a pack of kinder bueno for anyone who comes up with THE quote!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh yes, anyone watched the movie " It HAD to be You" starring Ekin Cheng and Karina Lam or some actress like that?

I would DARE say.. it parallels the life around me to a frightful extend.
No comments:
Post a Comment