Thursday, October 26, 2006

hi! I would like to borrow a shoulder please.

i went to the library today.. looked through the shelves but couldn't find what I was looking for. So I walked towards the librarian and asked

" hi! where might I find a Shoulder? "

she looked at me for what seems like eternity then raised her over plucked algae coloured eyebrows..

I repeated. a little louder this time...
" a Shoulder. "

she pointed towards the doors of the library signalling that I should leave.

i walked out feeling offended... looked around and saw that almost everyone around me had a Shoulder...

I want one too... but I'm too poor to buy a Shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda Perez- Angel.

Its been 5 months, since you went away
Left without a word, nothing to say (nothing to say)
When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul
But it wasn't good enough for you, oh no, so I asked god

God send me an angel from the heavens above
Send me an angel to heal my broken heart
From being in love
Cause all I do is cry
God send me an angel to wipe these tears from my eyes

.
.
.

No comments: