I do NOT like financial accounting..
ignoring the fact that I have *ahem* scored Ds and HDs for my FA assignments (cos they were fuxxing easy) ... AHhAhAH... I can BARELY understand what the notes are trying to say.. i MEAN come on!!
what freak of a lecture notes would have BLANKS for you to fill in which even the TEXTBOOK itself doesn't have e answers to?? - ok.. so it's my fault for not paying total and absolute attention in class but...
what FREAK of a past yr papers would have NO answers to confirm if you're right, or WRONG!? ... i mean!
what then is the POINT of havin these past yr papers?..
arhg! and you know what...
as much as I try, I can NEVER absorb a THING while studyin F.A.. it's like... reading glass words off a glass pane... hMph... -bad analogy I KNOW k!!?!? - dAMNIT!!
F.A!!!
heck.. and there's kel's bday dinner on weds... HAhAhAH... as much as I HATE to break away from my studying... i would LOVE to go have fun and PaARty..!!
argh! KEL.... !! couldn't your mum hold you in for a tad bit longer? .. like... 2- 3 more weeks?! ... did you HAVE to come out at SUCH excellent timing?! .. 0.o
Happy biRthday though.... you are SooOooO gonna get wasted on weds... AHhAhAH!
ps: we are NOT! i repeat! NOT gonna be bikini clad on weds. you YOU! brain fried buffoon!
------------------------------------------------------------
to dearest sharon...
hAhhAha.. this is tough.. i think we need to start our own language or come up with a coding system...!
it seems like things are going PREETY fine for you eh babe.. hehE! good for you... :)
on my side... it's just been really odd and wierd...
hmm...and I don't think HE who we think is interested, IS interested.
signals have been vague and difficult to discipher... prob all due to the haze lah aye.
in Kim's words.. "WHY do YOU keep meeting WEIRD guys?!"
for crying out loud..! i don't exactly PLAN on who I meet... do I!!?!? -----pFft.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment