my 2 besties have found their nests.. both happily living their love lives with the apparent perfect guy for them.. maybe not puUrfeCt but hell.. they're happy as dopes and I'm glad for them.
"recent events have woke my sleeping emotions" I remember having said something along these lines about a month back. while those emotions no longer rage is fiercely as they once did, to say that they have left me undisturbed would be a lie.
I have blogged about the kind of guy I would love to meet and be swept off my feet, I have listed requirments.. criterias and drafted an enormous checklist previously... I can't remember what those silly natured entrees held.. but here.. with a pretty clear mind, I present... 2 lists... schizo? ... i told ya so.
A. he's gotta be...
a christian, understanding, compromising, self improving, humble, witty, funny, considerate, responsible and faithful.
( I would include family oriented. but that would just sound like I'm looking for a hubBy... whICh.. I'm not quite ready for. )
B. he's gotta be...
a good dancer, funny, tall, loves the beach, good looking, a big eater, lean- but not skinny, well toned and rich enough.
( I would include faithful... but I don't think anyone like that could POSSIBLY be it... this is just for good company. hAh! )
I like my life as it is now actually... the used-to-be-rather-frequent pangs of loneliness and desire to find myself a darling is slowly taking the back seat...
in the words of that song from the movie 13 going on 30...
" we are YOUNG!... heartached to heartache..we will STAND...! ... "
to hell with heartbreaks and thrashy romances...i shall enjoy my youth as it is before I retire into any commitments...
DISCLAIMER: of cos.. I'm not saying i wouldn't be glad to snag the next nice, right guy that comes along. *tWink*
*dRAmA SiGh*
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment