it was painful cutting my nails today...
damn tag board's down... i LIKED my tag board.. and now it's refusin ME access and demanding for some mystery password i never knew i had! ... ingrate...
pFfft!
sigh...
oh well... on a brighter note though... it IS brighter isn't it?..
e crush is dying down.. at least i hope tt's what the slowly diminishing feeling represents.. AhAHha.. him and me... are just POLES apart... he'll never initiate conversation and i don't think I like him enough to swallow my damn pride and try simmering small talk with him.. i don't even LIKE small talk to begin with... BAH.
all's good anyway... all's good....
exams coming.... must study.... boOOoring...
i don't remember mentioning rachel yamagata to the Odacs... did I ever? ...
hmm... did I also mention that I liked tall guys.. .still like tall guys? ... ...
ht's SUCH an appeal.. oh OH! and broad shoulders too... ...
Aaaah... *dreamy sigh*
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment