I was feeling oddly cheery and happy just abt an hr ago...
when I said I felt like a Lindy-Hop dance? ..I meant it.
my mood swings have been pretty insane lately..
here's just what's been happening... in random order. point form.
leonie's ex gf came talking to me.. warning me more likely, abt how he's been trying to contact her all over.. apologising to her and tellin her how she was the best he had and how he regretted letting her go... and tt he might try pulling the same stunt on me. - hAh! right.. he knows better than to come bother me... fuckin loser.
things have been a little too messy for me to even want to bother handling lately.. specially since I deem these issues as juvenile and highly sec sch. COME ON... don't bring me back in time... we need to start acting like young mature adults someday soon...
I watched The Prestige... excellent movie.. absolutely LOVED it. not entertaining.. but quite engaging and although it DID feel long at punctuated instances.. It at least kept my mind working right to the end.
pretty much like.. God of Small things- one of my fav! books...
i just realised this afternoon i could use the mp3s on my phone as ringtones and I get to CROP them!! DAMn COooL right!?..HAhahA.. shit.. I spent like enough time getting my ring tones done to bake a marshmallow butter caramel almond cake. YUm!!
my exams! are almost over!! by the 2nd... they would have been nothing but a distant negligible memory. hA!.. sad thing though.. I start work on the 3rd. Last hols, I earned a grand total of 60 bucks! THIS hols, it's gonna be DIFF!! while I AM highly excited abt the prospects of it AND the event itself... I'm expecting to be a slave horse right through Nov. *SigH* for the SAKE of a prettier resume...
mummy's really happy bout the job though. PffT!
I'm gonna be getting my FIRST power suit soon! YIP!! :D
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment