HAHhAHah.. things did NOT go as planned...
first things first...
thank YOU everyone who helped me out and home, who stayed with me through puke and more puke.. who gave me tissues on order and who tolerated my lousy drunked-ness..
shit.. i really AM embarrassed and sorry for last night...
to FURTHER express my gratitude... here's the list of ppl who took care of me on the night I was suppose to be having fun but ended up puking and getting more drunk than EVER...
lydia- for being nice enough to allow a puke machine into your car and sendin me home.
uncle kel- for being my support and uhm.. mouth wipe? hHAhAH..
sharon- I'm sOo sSORRY babe!! I know you wanted to dance and I ruined e night for you!
Kenny- so you turned out to be right... i DID get drunk.. bAh!
.
.
.
and yes..
my cupcake Ben lee kim seng- hmmm.. it kinda was your fault anyway.. hAHhAHa! but really.. thanks for looking after me. :D
some 21st night huh! spent puking it away.. pUi!!
more next week?
promise I'll be good... *som ba!*
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment