Disclaimer: this ISN'T all due to exam or adrian-less stress. EVERYTHING that follows is independent of any bias nature. AND is in fact the TRUTH.
--------------------------------------------------------------
1. You know those mrt "seats" you see at like Orchard, City hall and some other underground platform? the ones many Singaporeans complained were too high, too slippery, too mini-skirt unfriendly.. basically too darn lousy? ... well... I was at Orchard the other day.. DAMN tempted to take out my camera to prove my point but too cowardly to.. cos I was afraid some heavy smelly (possibly Indian) security would come ram me down in the name of PROTECTING SINGAPORE AGAINST TERRORISM for taking pictures in an MRT station.. so ANYWAY, i was looking forward to a good sit down because I was tired from all my shopping.. (walking NOT buying.. if i was buying..I probably wouldn't be half as tired. ARGH focus! ) ... so anyway.. i saw these "new and improved" seats at a relatively lowered height. so I thought. HEY! this should work now.. .right? RIGHT? i mean ppl complain abt a CHAIR.. and you MADE IMPROVEMENTS, it SHOULD work right? ... NO! WRONG! bloody hell.. i mean.. the "chair" was slanting downwards... and the SEAT was slippery.. I sat on it for like 2 mins.. and gave up. I chose standing.. over SEATING on a "chair" .. wth?! . .who da hell makes seats for aesthetic purposes?! ... and it's not even NICE! ... why couldn't they just make the seat flat like EVERY other seat? or at least put some grooves in it for friction! Imagine seating on a downward sloping chair with NO grooves in a pair of jeans or skirt or any bottom for tt matter!.... I stood there... PISSED as hell.. and this guy walked pass, looked at the empty seats and sat. in a matter of SECONDS, he realised why I was standing.. stupid shit. still look at me like i'm some kinda of doofus. TSK!
ok..
2. ARE PEOPLE GROWING DEAF?.. or do they just like annoying their neighbors to hell? ...
i have neighbors who are.. either SUPER inconsiderate, or just plain stupid. I mean... when you're watching TV at home at like 10 pm, do you need to UP your VOLUME SO THAT THE WHOLE DARN BLOCK CAN HEAR YOU? ..DEAF AH?.. .DEAF issit?! ... DEAF ah?! ...
and WHY in the world, would you choose to practice your piano pieces at 4 in the MORNING? ...
4? .. 4 in the MORNING? .... what DA hell is wrong with you people?! ...
tsk. ok.. there. I'm done.
Aaaah.. feels so much better :)
ok..
2. ARE PEOPLE GROWING DEAF?.. or do they just like annoying their neighbors to hell? ...
i have neighbors who are.. either SUPER inconsiderate, or just plain stupid. I mean... when you're watching TV at home at like 10 pm, do you need to UP your VOLUME SO THAT THE WHOLE DARN BLOCK CAN HEAR YOU? ..DEAF AH?.. .DEAF issit?! ... DEAF ah?! ...
and WHY in the world, would you choose to practice your piano pieces at 4 in the MORNING? ...
4? .. 4 in the MORNING? .... what DA hell is wrong with you people?! ...
-----------------------------------------------------------
tsk. ok.. there. I'm done.
Aaaah.. feels so much better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment