I haven't been in the best of moods lately..
as a matter of fact, i don't remember when i last felt this down for this long.
I've always hated exams and school... but this sem seems so much more unbearable than all past sems put together.
I feel almost miserable.
and to make matters worse.. the impending end of this examination doesn't seem bring with it any more joy than i wish it would.
I'm really REALLY not looking forward to the sems that follow either...
I really want to end this.
-------------------------------------------------------------
they say Reality is common experience.
I say reality doesn't base itself on what is said or heard...
reality only happens when something is done... and you see it.. you feel it...
otherwise... it's just a thought, a dream, a passing statement, a nothing.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment