I know how i should be more sensible and mature about things.. and how I should play my role as a supportive girlfriend who will be there to cheer him up and help him relax at the end of each day...
i know that he isn't having an easy time over there and doesn't have probably 2 thirds as much time as I have on my bare hands ... but i can't help but feel like we're drifting... already...
i don't expect immediate replies.. and I know not to... but when the replies don't come in.. I just.. feel lousy and neglected...
and I know he shouldn't coop himself in his room every free minute he's got... but when I know he's out doing something other than work... i feel the same .. ... lousy .. .. .. feeling...
*sigh*
SNAP out of it you silly little girl!! ... your boy has to go do grown up things that grown ups do now... no more playing! no more!! you understand?! ... SILLY little girl!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment