Monday, January 07, 2008

before I decide what to do with my day.. i shall... just keep blogging...
BORING leh! wa LAU....

hai~
ok.. so the word.. "Maybe"

i dunno why it's on my nick.. but it certainly did not mean..
maybe I'll go to sleep soon... or
maybe I'll get something to eat... or
maybe I'll watch tv.

"maybe" kinda brings about uncertainty... but with uncertainty comes hope. cos there's always a chance that failure might not happen.
I mean.. maybe.. he will be able to take my nonsense?
maybe.. he'll get pissed and shut me off?
maybe I should seriously go to bed?
maybe he'll give up on me and throw me away?
maybe I need someone who'll like me PHAT.. cos i don't really like having to worry abt diets.
maybe he'll find someone else who's nicer... and this is very possible.. cos I'm not very nice...
maybe we won't get married in the end?
maybe we will?

maybe he's good for me... but I'm no good for him

maybe... tsk... dangerous man...
dear.. I'll try.

hai~ shit. another pointless entry.
i need a JOB.

No comments: