i wanted to be a good student.
so i forced myself out of bed, took a quick shower and rushed for a cab.. yes a CAB despite the crazy price hike.. just so i could attend lessons on time.
so I arrived... went to class.. and realised...
BLOODY HELL!! LESSONS WEREN'T UNTIL 2 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!! !!!!!
tsk.
thank God kaiwee was in school doing dunno what... printing stuff and ... dunno what else... some work i think... and I had company!! YaaAy!! in fact, I'm using his lappie to blog now...
the only issue with his company this afternoon was the tremendous bout of insecurity he bashed me with during lunch when we talked abt relationships and pilots...
" Pilots divorce rates very high you know... "
" It's not gonna be his fault with all the pretty stewardess around..."
" You have to understand... he's a guy... "
" ... he'll finally grow tired of it lah... "
wa lao...
should I throw my darling the ultimatum?
ME?! or your JOB?!!!?
wth.... .... I'm not stupid loh.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment