i GOTTA start realizing that I'm not as young anymore!
i'm POOPPED... !
AND... I think I'm not destined to buy panties...
I've been to soOOo many places trying to find nice comfortable but still sexy, un-grandma-ish panties but they NEVER. .EVER! have it in my size!!.. NEVER! not even Marks and Spencers!!..
what. WHAT.. WHAT?! does a girl have to do around here to get some underwear?!
i went to PS lasenza to find some panties as well as visit Spotlight for some craft material for my photo album.. and guess WHAT? ... besides the fact that i couldn't get any panties... .. I found a little scrapbook HEAVEN! like seriously!!.... it's a little shop- Made With Love next to Swensons or there abouts, and they sell practically anything you might need to beautify your scrapbook... the ONLY problem is... everything there is expensive. One screen print can cos like.. 5.90? ... one pack of 8 stickers cost abt $10. Quick Shape Cutters go up to $28.90 and you have small boxes of stencils for almost $20.
on the UP side though... if you get a frequent shopper card and spend an indecent amount on silly but VERY PRETTY stationary, stationery... whichever... within a year, you get to attend a scrapbook making course for free! either that or you can choose a 10% off a total bill.. (duh! of cos go for the course lah!)
i wanted to post pictures of the things i bought.. but my little brother took my digi for his TP open house... woOhoO! TP! ... and i didn't want to use my lousy 2 megapixel hp cam to take photos because they're most likely to do injustice to the REAL STUFF! ... so.. sigh~ maybe next time.
I felt harassed in town today. it was surveyor after surveyor, phony out-to-cheat-my-money model recruitment companies and the poor asking for money. I'm poor too what... tsk.
OoH OOh!! my baby's going solo today!
HAhAHa.. ... this sounds almost incestuous.. but I feel like a proud mother seeing her baby take his first steps.
LuuUUrve YaaAAa.......
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment