for some it started with laughs, gathering of family and friends, warmth...
my new year started with a lonely 13-hr plane ride away from my love.
I dread the coming year. afraid of what it is to come... 2008 scares me.
SCHOOL
my good friend has graduated. and I have 2 mods with the 2nd intake.
I'm not looking forward to school... I'm not looking forward to having to make new friends... not looking forward to having to look for new group members... not looking forward to all the projects and assignments.. not looking forward to my July Sem where I'll have one module.. just ONE module to take.
I really REALLY want to graduate, to have an income of my own.
ADRIAN- mywonderfuldaymaker
We'll be apart most of the year. He'll be coming back by end Feb sure enough.. but after a mere 2 weeks, he'll be leaving till August. Ad's gonna have a break in July. but I'll be having school then... so that means I can't fly to him as I so SO wish I could... so... *sigh*
Dear God, Please keep us strong together, keep us in love... in deep sweet everlasting love.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note,
jet lag SUCKS! I wanted to get my ass up earlier today so I could try to at least get over the lag by tmr. NO SUCH LUCK....
as hard as i tried... i only left the warm embrace of my duvet at 4 pm.. feeling as thought it was 11am. Seriously, if i didn't have school tmr (which doesn't help my mood one bit!) I wouldn't care less abt trying ti fix this lag. afterall.... with my body clock all screwed up, i get to stay up late to talk to my baby on msn/ skype! ... HAH!
pFfft!
SCHOOL SUCKS!
I have no friends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures of my trip coming up asap.
LOADS to show and tell!!
I love you dear! mUAck!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment